Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2015

Day 30

I won, and here's proof.

I have worked all day to get to this point. I woke up exhausted, got into my carpools car and started writing as soon as we started moving. I got to school and found refuge in Mrs. Ortega's room and kept going. During SSR I opted out of reading to keep adding to my word count. By lunch I was at 45,000 words at least. I was so tired I could feel my eyes burning and my head buzzing. It was hard to focus on anything else, which is why for a good portion of my college class this afternoon, I was typing away on the ipad instead of taking notes. (Sorry professor, I promise I'll read the chapter later) As soon as I got in the car to get home I opened back up the ipad. It has been a long day. I haven't done any other homework and I am definitely going to pay the price for it later but I can handle that. What's really important is that I finally finished, with 50,103 words at 10:50pm. It's done, I won. I did it.


Day: 30   Word Count: 50,103

No comments:

Post a Comment