Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 1



So today was the first day of NaNoWriMo and it went pretty much as I expected. I procrastinated most of the day, went to class, went to a wedding, cleaned my room etc. But, I still managed to get some words down. I've found that I have a little bit of trouble writing on a computer and I think I might try to use paper tomorrow during the car ride to school. I have also found that I can only get into it when I'm jammin out to a really up beat song. That being said, I'm putting a new playlist together so I can be properly motivated when I write.

It's been 1 day and I have already been asked about 10 times what my story is about. And to each of them I have answered with the same thing; a shrug or "I'm not gonna tell you". I'm not going to share the secret with anyone following thing this blog either,sorry. The thing is, I signed a contract right before I started this and in that contract it firmly states that I have the right to hide this from the world if I would like to and right now, that's what I am doing. So yes, I will continue blogging about the story but I don't think I will be giving much detail about anything. Anywho, I'm gonna knock out now so that hopefully I can get up a little earlier tomorrow and fit in another 100 words before I leave for school.
PS. If anyone has seen my plot bunnies, please contact me.

Day: 1   Word Count: 655

No comments:

Post a Comment