Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 19

I wrote on the way to school today and I think I might just keel over right now. Why did I even decide to do this, I am so tired. I am so stressed. I swear I am a time bomb for a mental breakdown. Oddly enough though, I know I wont be giving up on nanowrimo. I'm already planning to find writeins that I can attend during thanksgiving break. It has just built up so much now, I can't even think about giving up. I may be swarmed with projects and homework and college applications, but despite that my mind still wanders to my characters and what they would be doing, who they are and what they be thinking right now. It's very strange.

On a different note, I have found myself snacking on chocolate covered blueberries or sour gummyworms at all times. They seem to be my writing food, which is awesome except for the fact that I am now eating more candy than i am vegetables. My mum is concerned to say the least, but what works works, you know?

Day 19   Word Count: 21,510

(I know there is a gap in the logs but it seems those days have been lost in time)

No comments:

Post a Comment