Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 4

I didn't get to write very much during the day. And by that I mean I didn't write at all during the day. But, lucky for me I had some last minute writing energy around 12 or 1 in the morning so I did get to write after all! Of course I'm exhausted now and I have my Lesson #1 tomorrow so I should really be asleep but we all have to sacrafice a little sleep at some point right?

I think I was able to write more this time because I reread some of "No Plot No Problem" earlier and I was really excited again. That book is probably my greatest resource because it's just so easy to understand and really funny and generally enjoyable. If I didn't have that book, I have no idea what I would do! I wish I had my own copy but alas, I only have the library's copy right now. Anway, my story took a new turn today and it was definitely satisfying, so hurrah!

  My story took a new turn today and it was definitely satisfying, so hurrah!



Day: 4  Word Count: 3,792

No comments:

Post a Comment