Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2015

Day 6

Today is Day 6 and I wrote on the way to school, during 3rd and 4th block and after school for about a half hour. It has been my most productive and I have found that I write best on one of Rivas's recliners with some earphones on. Maybe it's the freezing AC or maybe it's because there's always something going on around me I can keep my creativity running. Maybe it's just the fact that I know that if I look up and start talking, someone (probably Rivas) will ask me what my word count is. Or even worse, someone will try to read what I'm typing and ask me what my story is about. I really hate it when they do that. Just let me write in mystery and peace please!  It makes me super self conscious and self doubting when other people try and read what is is I have written so far.

So PSA to any accidental offenders: I know your curious but seriously. What I'm writing is only for my eyes until the end of the month. If I want to share with you then I will, but if I don't offer then please do not try and see it. I will have to start writing somewhere else if you do that.

Day: 6   Word Count: 6,664

No comments:

Post a Comment