Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Day 14



I am thoroughly exhausted. Today I wrote while I drove to the senior hike (45) and then again on my way to a second workout (45) and a third time during the workout (2 hours) and then on my way home again (40 min) and now I'm writing again. I really want to reach 18K. Today I was especially keen to write about Character A's back story, which was filled with some very interesting things. I don't want to say much, and I never do, but I will give a hint. Today I wrote a lot about dragons, tomatoes and the color black.

Shout out to my 10 year old self for getting me some tunes. The IPad was dying as was my phone so I had to turn off the music to reserve the batteries. Luckily there were a couple of CD's in the glove compartment of my car and I was able to find a few songs that were suitable for writing. Of course they were really out dated but I didn't mind in the least as long as the beat was right.

P.S. I just wanted to share that the CDs are named "10 Songed" and "andrea #4 XD"

Day: 14    Word Count: 17,017

No comments:

Post a Comment