Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Day 9


I am getting pretty good at keeping to my schedule, I wrote during the drive again this morning and then again before college class, although I probably should have been doing my reading. I wrote on the way home as well but not as much because I realized something. My notebook, it's missing!! I can't find my red idea notebook anywhere! Oh god this is so horrible, first of all whoever picks it up won't know who's it is. Second, I have a bunch of ideas and no where to write them. Third, that was also my reference book and now I don't remember what I had written in there. This is horrible and I am very upset.

Despite this cruel turn of events I was able to hit my goal for today of 11,500 words and even go a bit higher.

Day: 9   Word Count:  11,848

No comments:

Post a Comment