Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Day 8


Today was really really cool! I got to go visit my sister which means I wrote on the drive! And then I went shopping which means free inspiration and after that I was able to go to my first write in! I brought snacks, I brought my IPad and I brought my headphones. I got to writing and by the time I had to leave I was at 10,073!! The write in its self was literally just a coffee shop with a corner filled with people's laptops  and people either chatting or typing away. There were a lot of people I had never met before because they hadn't attended the first meeting but there was also a familiar face who recognized me too. I don't quite remember her name and I was to awkward to ask but I'm thinking it's Connie. She just sort of seems like a connie. Anyway, she introduced me to the other writers at the table and they all waved and said hello and then we all got back to writing. I was able to write a bit more on the way home as well but then that was it for the night, I still wanted to catch up on some book work. I'm still a bit more than 3,000 words behind but I think I'm doing rather well and I'm sure I can catch up!

Day: 8   Word Count:  10,368

No comments:

Post a Comment