Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2015

Day 27


Today is definitely going to be trickier than yesterday to get my word count in. With the days dwindling I definitely need to focus when I write. Today is my family's make-up Thanksgiving. I am supposedly going to be prepping the cheesecake, making stuffing and of course warming the pies. It's usually really fun to be in the kitchen full of stressed out aunts and avoiding the distant relatives who just like to ask "so how's school". But today I really need to write, my story doesn't look like its coming to its close yet. I don't know, my characters just kind of picked up their bags and started moving again and I wasn't expecting it. So yeah, todays mission is to find a couch in the corner of a crowded room and pretend to not exist for a few hours, here goes.

Happy not- Thanksgiving!


Ah yes, here I am on that recliner I was talking about. Credit to my mum for taking stalker photos!


Day: 27   Word Count: 40,358

No comments:

Post a Comment