Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection



I'm so relieved it's all over!


1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am most proud of my hook and activity because they were giving me the most trouble when I was planning my lesson. I couldn't figure out how to involve them without boring them or not making sense. I din't want to ask too much of them but at the same time I didn't want it to be lame.
2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
       AE       P          AP       CR       NC
     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I think I deserve an AE because I think I did really well. My activity was fun and interesting and it reflected my whole presentation. I spent a lot of time putting together my answer and it took even more work to make the presentation flow more like a story than an infomercial. I did my best for it to seem more like a show than a presentation. Not to mention I spent a lot of time making that powerpoint pretty.
3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
The power point, but i'm not keen to depend on a power point. The pictures definitely worked well, and so did having my EQ on all the important slides. I am thinking of just using pictures for my final presentation, like a slide show.
4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
If I had a time machine I would go back and remind myself that the screen is a touch screen. I would have had less awkward pauses if I had just remembered that. The pauses made my presentation sound choppy and lame. I also might give myself a thumbs up and a hug so I could be less nervous while presenting.
5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be
Character, I am already planning it out.
other options might be:













-character personalities
-morals
-themes
-dedications
-word choice

No comments:

Post a Comment