Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Independent Component 2 Approval


Plan A:
My first idea is to travel to different settings like LA or the beach, a college setting or a park and write. I will create a new story for each setting with new characters and new plots. They will be short stories, maybe a thousand or so words. At each place I can wander and write notes and generally build stories. Then I can analyze all of the stories I've written to find what continues to come out of my writing and what changes between the different settings. 

The reason behind this is to explore my answers. I can analyze the different characters and what kind of world they live in.My personal experience is one of the best resources for my topic so I think this would be pretty rad.

To keep track of hours I can do a similar blog post to those during Nanowrimo. I will also take pictures at each location for proof. I will even share the titles to the short stories I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment