Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2016

Interview 3

My interview went great!

This afternoon at approximately 1pm I met up with my dear mentor Mrs. Alison Baker. We talked a bit about the book she let me borrow, Folk and Fairy Tales, and I gave her some book recommendations as well. We went on to our interview and it was so good! By good I mean that it was incredibly thought provoking and inspired me to consider new answers to my EQ. We discussed her novel, a story about two children adventuring with Thor the Norse god. She explained what had inspired her story and what she left in the story that would tell us about herself. We also discussed the academic point of view on my EQ as well as her own. She recommended more authors for me to check out and then we wrapped it up with me asking why she wrote. I would label this as a success and I am excited to do another interview with an author I met at the Fontana library. I would like to compare their answers, since their genres, experience and sex are so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment