Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Blog 9 - Advisory prep 3

The Monty Python and the Holy Grail is just one example of the wonders of Medival Stories

1. State whether or not you currently have a mentor, and what the status of your interview is with that person (I have completed the interview, I have scheduledf the interview, I have not scheduled the interview, etc).


I totally did my interview this afternoon.


2. At this point, your research is probably guiding your studies toward more specific areas within your topic.  Name the area or two you find most promising and explain your reasons.   

Funny, this is totally true. The two areas that I am looking at right now are 



  • An authors writing/thinking process
  • Mythology/ medival literature
3. What kinds of sources do you think will help you in the next month to gain more research depth?  Where will you go to get them?

My mentor gave me a list of books and authors who write specifically about medival literature so those are going to be some of my new sources. I'm also going to be looking for seminars and lectures on youtube that revolve around my topic. As for the authors one, I am planning on meeting a few other people participating in nanowrimo and a few of them have been writing for years. A few of them are even published and are willing to help with interviews. I am planning on asking them where they go for tips/ideas and using those resources. I'm also going to look in the autobiography section of the library for personal insights on authors. 

4. Write down a possible EQ.  Please don't worry about wording other than ensuring that it provides the option for multiple correct answers.  At this point, the senior team is most interested in understanding your thought process.

How does medival literature stay relevant in todays society/ world?

No comments:

Post a Comment