Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blog 3 - First Interview Preparation



1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?
I am going to interview my mentor professor Alison Baker because I want more information about my topic before I narrow it down and she is pretty experienced and I think the conversation will be great.

2.  Five questions will be assigned to all seniors to ask.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?  Ask open-ended questions.  

  • How did you end up in your field? Did you always love books and stories or did you just fall upon it later in life? 
  • Have you ever felt a really strong connection to a story or book or quote? 
  • What was it and how did it make you feel?
  • Do you think you could be an author? If not, why not?
  • What do you think it takes to be an author? 
  • How important do you think language is when telling a story?

No comments:

Post a Comment