Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2016

Independent Component 2

Independent Component started out as a series of short stories that I would write in different places to try and draw connections between settings and how much they affected what type of story a person writes. Looking back on that original idea, I find it sort of silly. I was pretty much setting myself up for failure. If I went out to write with that Idea in mind, there wouldn’t be a doubt that I would only make the most obvious connections. During the actual writing process I would convince myself to write about where I was and assume I was right about my theories.


So instead of going through with my original plan I’ve decided to take a different path. Instead I’m going to be focusing on a question that has proven essential to one of my answers.

“Why do you write?”

No comments:

Post a Comment