Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2016

Entrance

My dream presentation has hot drinks and no chairs!

I have seen a good number of senior project presentations before, and one of the things I like is that the presenter has full reign on the set up and location. For my own presentation, I really want to embrace that. 

The environment I want is what one of my writing sessions would look like. This means, hot drinks, pillows and blankets, and definitely on the floor. So here's a sketch I have of what i want to do:

-Have pillows/ blankets set up in the middle of the room in a circle similar to a large nest.
-Have all chairs and tables pushed to sides of the room except for four desks in the back.
-Have everyone enter through the back door towards the desks.
-On desks: Coffee and Tea/Hot Cocoa in already poured styrofoam cups

Idea!: 
  • Have EQ on the cup sleeve.
  • Have a towel for spills just in case
  • Have a large tote for cleanup at the end of presentation
  • Choose students to assist in cleanup/setup prior to presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment